Role title: Network Engineer
Location: London, England
Contract length: Until March 2020
Rate: £600-650 pd
Closing date: 13/10/2019
One of our largest retails clients are looking for a Network Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract in London, England.
As an international client, they are looking for someone with expert knowledge of Cisco, Checkpoint and Fortinet to regularly deliver complex projects with a robust commercial approach. You will also be troubleshooting of existing and new implementations to resolve issues identified in testing and improve services. You will be identifying & managing the mitigation of risks within the operational environment.
Network Engineer role responsibilities:
- Eliciting, analysing and documenting technical application and service requirements
- Working with multiple technical teams to identify end to end solutions that balance business, security, availability and resiliency requirements
- Creating and documenting designs utilizing design patterns and standard approaches to best meet requirements
- Configuration of devices to deploying new services into production
- Participating in the prioritization and scheduling of implementation activities.
- Managing stakeholder requirements
Detailed Network Engineer skills required:
- Cisco/Checkpoint/Fortinet certifications
- Strong DMZ architecture and engineering Experience
- Strong Market Access exposure
- A very strong understanding and background of Networking LAN infrastructure and how it is used
- Hands experience with Cisco Nexus Products
- Strong experience of Large Data Centre LAN deployments
- Experience of WAN technologies
To apply to this Network Engineer role, please submit your CV below - notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Network Engineer role, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales