Network Security Engineer
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training.
- Five years of experience in Information Security; ideally will have a mix of experience with Network Security, Checkpoint Firewalls, NAC, ForeScout, Stealthwatch, IDS, IPS.
- SANS Security Essentials (GSEC) certification or equivalent.
- Grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies including, but not limited to, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering and mainframe security.
- Knowledge of one or more programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems and process automation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.