Network System Engineer
Do you want to work for an international company, in the European Team?
If you are listening the market or looking for a new challenge please take time to read this job description!
Please note, this is an internal position not consultancy!
Which company it is?
- My client is one of the most influent company in his sector.
- They are working in 14 different countries crossing four continents.
- They are more or less 80 000 people in the world.
They are looking for a NETWORK SYSTEM ENGINEER to join their Luxemburgish office, thanks to this position you will be involve in Worldwide projects and work with the IT European Team.
Position: Network System Engineer
As Network System Engineer, you will be in charge of the maintenance, implementation & creation of security based network equipment inside the European IT Team.
- In collaboration with the Head of IT Europe, you will manage & maintain all domain name related issues concerning Europe Team
- You will be responsible to manage & have appropriate maintenance contracts with suppliers of the running Security Infrastructure
- In collaboration with Group IT Operation you will implement all requested tactical security infrastructure & monitor, operate & manage properly
- You will bring your security knowledge
Technical Environment: IronPort, Checkpoint, VPN & Authentication, DNS, Riverbed WAN, F5 BIG IP, McAfee WebGateways, CISCO Routers & Switches.
- Management of IronPort Cluster in Europe
- Management of the Checkpoint cluster which connects other subsidiaries
- Management of DNS
- User support on VPN & Authentication
- Management of Riverbed WAN Optimizers in all subsidiaries connected to their network
- Management of F5 BIG-IP web portals in their European Datacenter
- Management of McAfee WebGateways everywhere in Europe
- Management of CISCO routers & Switches in Europe
Hard & Soft Skills we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor in IT
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Network Management
- You have technical certifications in Checkpoint and/or CISCO Products
- You have a strong knowledge on LAN WAN & Wireless
- You are Fluent in English
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Team player in a global team
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.