Operational Risk Manager
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for an Operations Risk Manager to join their global team on a long term contracting basis, based in London.
The Operational Risk Manager will be responsible both for execution risk of the Programme's deliverables and also capturing Risk and issues.
The Successful Operational Risk Manager will:
- Have finance project experience within ERP implementations
- Have previous experience working closely with Internal and External Audit remits, and IT
- Have excellent stakeholder management
- Be experienced in working within PMO teams
- Be able to challenge effectively with the aim of a smooth transition of BAU.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with you CV and we will get in touch.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales