Oracle Fusion Business Analyst
A key client i am working with have an urgent requirement for multiple Business Analysts with Oracle Fuision to work on a project into 2020.
You will have recent and experience as a hands-on Business Analyst. You will require the following skills/knowledge to be successful
- Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes - particularly P2P with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
- Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
- Experience of end-to-end design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Experience working with Supplier / Vendor Relationship Management teams and other Procurement teams
- Experience of working in large, complex, multi-functional programmes is essential
- Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria
Please send a cv if you wish to apply
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales