Piping Work pack Engineer
New contract opportunity working OUTSIDE IR35 in Aberdeen
Piping Work Pack Engineer - OUTSIDE IR35 - Aberdeen - 6-12 months
- Display and apply knowledge of site safe working practices and client safety procedures and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of technical specifications.
- Demonstrate Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) leadership in line with company expectations.
- Have a good technical knowledge of construction discipline and associated processes.
Knowledge / Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of company processes and systems used within the Construction Excellence Framework (CEF).
- Display awareness of project management system requirements.
- Work within work pack process, giving clear activity breakdown and detailed narratives for all construction activities.
- To contribute discipline experience to the ongoing development of project work methods, processes and team development.
- Carry out a constructability review of all work packs.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment meets requirements, fully certificated and controlled cost effectively.
- Attend meetings on behalf of Wood and inform project management of any issues arising from these meetings.
- Liaise closely with the construction lead / coordinators to ensure all sub-contractors personnel, materials, plant, equipment, vendors, special tools, common user's services and consumables are correctly resourced and available.
- Deliver against agreed planned work scopes ensuring obligations are met by way of timely completion of work packs.
- Previous relevant work packaging experience.
- Oil and gas experience is advantageous
- Exposure to working within a technical environment.
- Knowledge of piping and structural work scopes.
- Offshore tickets would be a preference.
If you are interested please apply.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales