PLC Controls Engineer
PLC Controls Engineer opportunity - Great chance for technical development - Nottingham
Do you feel that your natural inventiveness and innovation is stifled in your current workplace?
Would you like to work in an environment where anything is possible, and every idea is listened to without bureaucracy?
Where you have the freedom to try out new ideas without restraint?
A well established client within the material handling industry has an opportunity that would suit an experienced Senior PLC Controls Engineer
- Programming from scratch using Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Experience with conveyor systems / warehouse ASRS systems would be an advantage.
- Full life cycle
- Logistics warehousing, distribution centre or fulfilment experience preferred.
- Understanding of warehouse design, material handling equipment.
- Strong organizational skills to manage priorities across multiple projects.
- Proven ability to develop creative and innovative customer solutions.
- Good commercial awareness and capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Careful, accurate and independent operation
- Reliability, teamwork, high self-initiative and customer orientation
My client is offering from £38,000 - £58,000 DOE plus a generous benefits package.
If this potentially is a good fit for you please get in touch with your latest CV. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications that require sponsorship to work within the UK, apologies in advance.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales