Working with a top tier-banking client as a PPM Developer, you will work with the bank to develop new changes from requirements through to implementation.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced PPM Developer looking for an excellent role. Enhancing the clients CA PPM installation, the aim is to maximise the value they get from PPM.
PPM Developer role responsibilities:
Develop new and complex changes from requirements through to implementation
Expand and enhance the UBS CA PPM installation to maximise the value that we get from PPM
Detailed PPM Developer experience required:
- 5+ years of hands-on development/implementation of PPM systems
- Strong knowledge of CA PPM, as well as experience using Oracle and Java technologies.
- Knowledge of NSQL, GEL and XOG scripting, as well as Clarity configuration is essential
Beneficial skills but not essential:
- Understanding of the business processes for Program and Project Management (beneficial)
- Familiarity with creating reports and domains in Jaspersoft/Jaspersoft Studio (beneficial)
To apply to this PPM Developer role, please submit your CV below - notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this PPM Developer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales