Private Equity Valuation Manager | Visa Sponsorship | Dublin
We are undertaking a global search for an exceptional valuations manager who has specific private equity experience to help build out the private equity space of a highly successful financial instruments pricing team.
This role requires a strong quantitative background with a high level of understanding of financial instruments, products and risk management.
Visa Sponsorship can be provided for the right candidate.
- Prepare valuations for private equity, intangible assets, businesses and equity instruments
- Prepare financial models in relation to market multiples, option pricing and discounted cash flow
- Draft and present narrative reports to support valuation opinions including company analysis, its market, key value indicators, performance and valuation techniques.
- Work directly with top global investment clients
Key Experience Required:
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Private Equity, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar discipline
- 3+ years valuation experience ideally in the private equity space
- Professional experience with financial analysis
- Experience working with pricing software (Bloomberg, Reuters, FINCAD, Python, R, Excel, VBA, SQL)
- Excited to learn about new industries, companies and markets
- Further qualifications a bonus (CFA, MSc, ASA)
- Excellent progression opportunities including CFA support
- Diverse training programmes
- Working alongside ward winning industry specialists
- Competitive salary & performance bonus & package
- Relocation assistance
To find out more about this exciting opportunity click APPLY and send a copy of your resume for the immediate consideration of Aran Rooney at Huxey.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.