A key client of ours in the Bristol area are looking for a contract Process/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, high volume manufacturing.
- Engineering support, development and NPI
- Proficient in Creo/Solidwoks or AutoCAD
- Define and evaluate requirements for new equipment/moulding/tooling/materials and methods of manufacturing and assembly
- Define, monitor and analyse technical capacity and recommend, design and implement modifications in current systems, procedures, and operating techniques, liaising with suppliers and machinery manufacturers to provide the best solution
- Define standard maintenance procedures for complex maintenance activities (SMPs)
- Prepare reports, budgets and required documentation for acquisition, utilisation and maintenance of new/already installed equipment/moulds/tools
- Participate/lead RFQ with supplier base for tooling/ machinery and systems
- FPA and to installation of new equipment
- Solutions to support capital investment process
- Continuous improvement process
- optimisation/cost reduction for automation and manufacturing methods
- Provide training on new/updated standard operating procedures regarding equipment maintenance plan
If you are interested please send an up to date CV with expected rate per hour, and your availability.
*YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK - VISA's WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED*
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales