Procurement & Expenses - Business Analyst
A global leading bank is looking to hire a Procurement & Expense Business Analyst to support the Procurement & Expenses workstream. The role will be responsible to provide detailed analysis and develop requirements documentation (including creating detailed process maps) for the business to review.
* Support the design and implementation of changes which are in alignment with the global Procurement Design.
* Ensuring the Procurement and Expenses (P&E) system and processes effectively address HSBC's functional and business process needs from an intercompany recharge and P&E perspective.
* Undertake business process modelling (BPM) and design for the Procurement & Expenses functionality using the platform.
* Plan and facilitate workshops and meetings with SMEs to discuss and further define requirements as needed.
* Develop Business and Functional Specification Documents.
* Functional analysis, process and operational design, supporting the technical solution architects, interpretation of requirements, contribution around change and implementation approach for impacted stakeholders.
* Understand of Oracle supplier data requirements.
* Act as the Point of Contact (POC) for the Technical and Design Authority teams with regards to the Global Template design (including its design variations) and change requests to it
* Facilitate senior stakeholder discussions; obtain support from and influence stakeholders for changes including requirements, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
* Work with the wider programme team and Workstream Lead on issue management and resolution.
A successful candidate must have:
* Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
* Strong understanding of procurement processes - particularly P2P with a minimum of 5 years' experience
* Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
* Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
* Experience of end-to-end design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
* Experience working with Supplier / Vendor Relationship Management teams and other Procurement teams
* Good understanding of financial accounting principles.
* Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
* Ability to use process mapping tools e.g. Visio
Contract Period: 12 months
Location: Hong Kong
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role. Thank you!
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017