Procurement & Logistics manager
An exciting opportunity for an experience procurement and logistics manager to join a renowned SME that delivers into some of the world's most cutting edge companies.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsibility for effective leadership and management of Procurement and Logistics activity for the company in order to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Deliver Procurement and Logistics Excellence. Driving strategic behaviour and mind set from current reactive/ tactical state.
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management, and contract negotiations for the business.
- Develop Strategic Sourcing to ensure long-term sustainability of the companies supply chain.
This position will allow you to put your stamp on a company whilst working closely with a cross functional engineering team.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or equivalent
- 5+ years in procurement and / or logistics function for a manufacturing company required.
- 3+ years' experience in managing procurement and / or logistics department.
- Specific experience in developing, negotiating and implementing commercial contracts, including supply and quality agreements
- Digital Supply Chain (Industry 4.0) experience.
- MRP/ERP (EFACS)
If you are an experience manager who has a proven track record of delivering logistical change whilst thinking outside the box when it comes to existing and growing relationships then I would love to hear from you.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales