Product / Valuation Controller - Contract/Remote Based
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for a Valuation Controller with Exotic or Structured Product experience on a contract basis.
It will be £500 PAYE and working remotely for the foreseeable future. 12 - 18 Month Contract
They require a consultant with the following experience:
- Understanding of Derivatives and Complex Traded Products especially structured notes and the accounting requirements of the same.
- Responsible to help set up centralized and standardized valuation processes.
- Run the valuation processes for the calculation of the banks own credit on issued liabilities and structured notes with an oversight of
- IPV, FVA and Prudent valuation balances;
- IPV, FVA and Prudent valuation methodologies and documentation;
- Must have exp with exotic, structured products/notes
- Support the building and development of strong collaborative relationships between Valuations and all relevant business functions including Core Product Control and the Analytics and Development teams.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales