Product Manager/Director - Contract - 12/18 Months - £590 Daily
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for Product/Project Manager with experience in Payment Screening and policy on a 12/18 month contract basis.
It will be £590 PAYE and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- Developing a program of tools and support for receiving issuers to sanctions screen incoming. Working with external screening providers and regional teams, you will drive issuer enablement projects, in order to contribute to meeting cross-border enablement corporate scorecard goals in FY21. You will also be the main sponsor for a new program to develop a plug-in issuer configurable screening tool for issuers, working with AML compliance, Legal, platform development and external providers
- Strengthening of our data requirements and use case restrictions, designed to increase issuer confidence and screening accuracy, as well as ensuring that the firm meets its own regulatory compliance obligations
- Enhance tools and policies to mitigate new types of 'push payment' fraud risk, such as account takeover and scam fraud. Working with the Risk and platform teams, you will lead new initiatives to reduce this type of fraud for the firm and clients
What they're after…
- At least 7 years' experience in a product development role in the payments sector
- Experienced in Risk Control products and policies, and/or AML/Sanctions Compliance products and policies would be highly preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a complex stakeholder management environment
- Advanced degree preferred, but not essential
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales