A leading manufacturing company based in the Farnham/ Aldershot area that supplies electro-mechanical products to a number of different industries, including the likes of oil & gas, nuclear, chemical are looking to recruit a production engineer to join their growing department.
This requirement is a great opportunity for an individual to invest long-term into a company and further develop their technical production skills. Despite the current climate, the business is experiencing great growth.
As Production Engineer, you will be responsible for NPI, hands-on assembly, driving key operational improvements and actively promote key quality tools. This is to ensure that all areas of production reach maximum efficiency and rectify any production line issues, project plan and ultimately improve quality at the same time as reducing costs.
Some of the key experiences required for this role:
- Mechanical experience is essential but electro-mechanical would be advantageous
- Minimum 1 years industry experience
- Some lean/ process improvement knowledge
- Willing to be hand's on with the products and processes
- Experience as an manufacturing / production engineer in the oil & gas, nuclear, water treatment or a similar industry would be a huge benefit
Salary on offer for this role is up to £37,000 + a competitive benefits package
If you are interested in applying, then please reply to this email with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales