Programme Manager - Contract
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a program manager Financial Crime with financial crime experience for a 6 month contract
The role is paying max £450pd PAYE/Umbrella -- Remote/Sheffield
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Project / Programme Management experience within Financial Services
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- Transaction Monitoring and financial crime risk experience is the key element and required skillset
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of the banks Group structures, processes and objectives
If you would like to go forward, please send an up to date CV and confirm you happy to progress with the role
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales