Project Director Engineering
Since 2007 this client has built, and operates, four data centers. Each is custom designed to the demanding structural, environmental, ascetic and operational requirements that meet the highest standards for data centers.
The Project Director will be responsible for the successful delivery of the clients data center developments in totality; coordination throughout the designs, site implementation and commissioning phases.
The position will also lead the smooth handover to internal Operational teams. The role is responsible for the timely delivery, to budget and the desired high quality.
- Leadership and Management
- Project Governance
- Relationships and communications
- Site enablement and construction
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in leading or supervising multi discipline construction works.
- Experience coordinating mechanical, electrical and fire services at both a technical and practical implementation level.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience or formal qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in contractual and financial management of projects.
Personal qualities & Experience
- A team player and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Impeccable personal presentation.
- Demonstrated high level of professional skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Attention to detail with an ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to respond to changing requirements and priorities.
This is an amazing opportunity about 'rolling the sleeves up' and contributing to the process and facilitating communication as opposed to being a pure office based delegating and reporting role.
If interested please apply directly with an MS Word formatted CV or call Matthew on 0282512110.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.