Huxley Engineering are currently looking for an experienced project engineer to join a global leading engineering company that supplies equipment into highly regulated industries such as nuclear and aviation.
The role will be based in Surrey with the initial contract lasting 3 months and the rate will be between £200 and £220 per day based on experience.
They are looking to start this position ASAP with the view of interviewing this week so if this might interest you please get in touch immediately with an updated CV. The role;
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, summarising information, and recommending actions.
- Prepare and maintain project reference files.
- Completes engineering projects by organising and controlling project elements.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Experience working in highly regulated industries such as nuclear
- Background with Electro-mechanical products
If you are interested please do not hesitate to send your CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales