Huxley's insurance client is looking for an experienced project manager with a background working in banking or insurance and has ideally worked on general ledger projects or experience with actuarial based work.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 month day rate initially (18 month project)
This is part of a larger insurance project, they are looking to harmonise their general ledger, actuarial and finance streams and they are looking for an experienced project manager to join immediately.
- Lead projects under the overall program of work for the merger of several streams
- Accountable for end to end delivery of the project to the business from initiation and planning through to closure in accordance with internal published standards and processes
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to determine project scope, overall plan and statement of work
- Pro-active manage risk mitigation by project approach or seeking design alternatives
- High-level release planning based on delivered business capabilities and dependencies
- Effective planning, co-ordinating and managing time frames to achieve deliverables
- Knowledge of Project management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Agile approach preferred
- Knowledge of Change and release management processes and procedures.
- General ledger experience
- Exposure to insurance projects
- Minimum 5 years appropriate industry experience
- At least 4+ years Project Management Experience
- Experience with the Agile techniques
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.