Project Manager Banking
Agile Project Manager Banking software London
This is a new opportunity for an agile project manager to join the Client Services team of a creative and outstanding technology software company.
They have had a very successful 2020 and are building on their success by investing in their project management team
- Title: Agile Project Manager
- Employer: Technology software who specializing in banking and finance
- Permanent role: salary £50-65,000 plus benefits
- Location: Currently fully remote, longer term will be occasional London office work in Liverpool Street
- Requirements: agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean) in a banking/ financial environment
We currently have a vacancy for an Agile PM. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with clients including some of the world's biggest financial institutions.
We need a project manager who can deliver software projects, and who can bring your agile skills both to your working projects and in coaching others
- A minimum of 2 years' agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). You understand waterfall deliveries and the pros/cons of each delivery method.
- Track record of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through an up to date CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales