Project Manager, M & A Business Development London Finance
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for a confident Project Manager to join this financial services business as they expand their business development team. You will have ownership for project management and portfolio management and take ownership of the full project spectrum (conception to implementation) in the delivery of successful projects for the EMEA and Asia regions. Specifically, in relation to acquisitions of other Companies, teams or organic intra company growth.
- Title: Project Manager
- Business area: Business Development (acquisitions of other Companies, teams or organic intra company growth)
- Projects: M & A
- Location: London City Moorgate
- Purely permanent role
- Salary- £70-90,000
- Requirements: experience in project management, experience on portfolio management, experience within financial services, experience within M& A Projects
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled project manager to join a highly successful business.
As PM, you will take the ownership of the full project lifecycle, from the Development, coordination and execution of strategic planning regarding all M&A projects and programmers, ensuring they align with the organisation's overall strategy.
This will include integration people, systems, IT, managing physical location moves, and manage all C Suite communications
- Previous project related experience
- Knowledge of Financial Markets preferred.
- Knowledge of project software such as Product Plan and JIRA preferred.
In return, you will be joining a highly successful, stable financial business with solid investment for projects across 2020 and beyond. This is one of the most exciting and highly visible areas of the business, so superb for career growth and progression
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV through
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales