Huxley's insurance client is looking for an experienced project manager with a background in personal injury or accident and health insurance. They are needed to work on a new projects and support the strategy behind new initiatives and strategic growth within the client's new business arm.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: Day rate
Length: 6 months
This role is also responsible for robust change, risk and communication activities to ensure all key deliverables are achieved and embedded into operations in accordance with project management and contract standards.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Manage project elements end to end, engage with key stakeholders and align people, process and technology to ensure scope, budgets, requirements, milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Regularly monitor and report on progress to key stakeholders through the use of reports, dashboards and presentations, including project progress, risks/issues and proposed solutions
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results, including expected benefit realisation against agreed financial benefits and customer experience outcomes
- Personal injury or accident and health insurance experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Project Manager role working in a fast-paced business environment
- Agile experience
- Qualification or accreditation in Project Management e.g. Prince 2, PMBOK
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products e.g. MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MSW Visio
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.