A global leading bank is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager/Project Manager that will be responsible for delivering and ensuring that the Global Procurement Design is aligned to the requirements of Global Procurement, management of senior stakeholders and ensuring alignment of the procurement approach.
As part of this job, you will support the development of global strategic change and support the Procurement elements of the Global Template, review and recommend sign off of deliverables and discuss with local teams for any local variations to the Global Template and provide guidances on the approval processes.
* Provide Project Management oversight to the Procurement and Expenses workstream; manage delivery to agreed milestones.
* Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress to plan, building confidence in delivery.
* Work with the wider programme team and workstream to own and actively manage the resolution of P&E risks, issues and dependencies identified.
* Engage Business leads and Service Delivery teams to provide clear direction on activities.
* Support the review of documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and communications if required.
* Excellent track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, in a large organisation spanning multiple jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners.
* Strong understanding of functional and technical requirements and experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems).
* Effective planning and project management skills.
* A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude.
* Demonstration of effective senior stakeholders management.
* Strong project management skills; MS Project.
* Preferably a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP.
A successful candidate must have:
* Excellent track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
* Experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems) highly desirable.
* Effective planning and project management skills
* Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
* Creative approach to problem solving and outcome-focused approach
* Experience of working with and managing Software Integrators
* Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
* Fluency in Cantonese (and or Mandarin) and English
* Understanding of procurement processes - particularly P2P
* Ability and willingness to get involved in the Analysis activities and documentation.
* Preferably experience of working with Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
* Ability to use Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to use process mapping tools e.g. Visio
* Experience of building plans with Ms Project, Clarity
* Preferably a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP
Contract Period: 12 months
Location: Hong Kong
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role. Thank you!
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017