Huxley's financial client is looking for a project manager to help drive their system integration with 3rd parties and external vendors.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 month day rate
- Manage the relationship with 3rd parties to ensure successful integration
- Ensure strong understanding of the design of the product and technical requirements in relation to integration with external 3rd party systems
- Working effectively with the product team to communicate and document requirements/feedback from the 3rd parties
- Supporting escalations/investigations of key issues and roadblocks identified
- Delivery regular updates on integration progress to internal stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in project management, ideally in an Agile environment
- Strong business analysis capability and ability to understand technical requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- A good communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong technical and business documentation skills
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
There is no visa sponsorship with this role, only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.