Quality Engineer - Root cause analysis
Permanent opportunity - Quality Engineer - Surrounding area of Middlesbrough
- Are you a Quality Engineer?
- Do you have an understanding of root cause analysis
- Do you have experience in high integrity engineered products (Stainless Steel & Carbon steel) for Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Petrochemical etc?
Huxley Engineering and one of the UK's Leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of high integrity engineered products Marine, Defence, Nuclear and Oil & Gas are working together exclusively to recruit a Quality Engineer, who will be involved at a very important stage in assuring that the products are up to the companies quality standards and that technical documentation is be written to a high standard.
As Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Carry out inspection of material, products and components, including stainless steel and carbon steel
- Review and write technical documentation associated with material and components for accuracy and completion
- Perform root cause analysis assessments
- Have an sound understanding of standards relating to Oil and Gas, Nuclear or Petrochemical plants
Minimum requirements for Quality Inspector role:
- HNC/HND or above in Engineering
- Sound understanding of testing requirements
- Preform mechanical inspections
For the successful Quality Engineer, salary is dependent on experience + Overtime is on offer and these Quality Inspector roles are commutable from Sedgefield, Newton Aycliffe, Middlesbrough, Bishop Auckland, Durham, Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Thornaby, Spennymoor, Ferryhill & Yarm
To be considered for this Quality Inspector roles, please send me your CV ASAP so that you do not miss out on the excellent opportunity.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales