Quality Inspector - DPI & CSWIP
Permanent opportunity - Quality Inspector DPI CSWIP - Surrounding area of Middlesbrough
- Are you a Quality Inspector / QA Inspector / QC Inspector?
- Do you have experience in CSWIP 3.1 or above Visual Inspection & Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)?
- Do you have Quality Inspection experience in high integrity engineered products (Stainless Steel & Carbon steel) for Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Petrochemical etc?
- Do you have experience working in a heavy fabrication environment?
Huxley Engineering and one of the UK's Leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of high integrity engineered products Marine, Defence, Nuclear and Oil & Gas are working together exclusively to recruit 11 Quality Inspectors, who will be involved at a very important stage in assuring that the products are up to the companies quality standards.
As Quality Inspector, you will be required to:
- Carry out inspection of material, products and components, including stainless steel and carbon steel
- Review documentation associated with material and components for accuracy and completion
- Be hands on within a workshop environment
- Have an sound understanding of standards relating to Oil and Gas, Nuclear or Petrochemical plants
Minimum requirements for Quality Inspector role:
- CSWIP 3.1 Visual Inspection
- PCN level 2 - Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
For the successful Quality Inspectors, salary is dependent on experience + Overtime is on offer and these Quality Inspector roles are commutable from Sedgefield, Newton Aycliffe, Middlesbrough, Bishop Auckland, Durham, Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Thornaby, Spennymoor, Ferryhill & Yarm.
To be considered for this Quality Inspector roles, please send me your CV ASAP so that you do not miss out on the excellent opportunity.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales