Rates Valuation Controller - Contract
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for an Rates Valuation Controller on a contract basis.
The require a consultant with the following experience:
- be part of the Valuations Control team including regularly liaising with the front office
- supervise the performance of effective independent valuations control
- review and critically analyze results across the rates portfolio
- collaborate on continuous improvement of quality and efficiency of valuation processes including automation
- act as the main point of contact for off-shore colleagues as well as internal stakeholders such as front office and quantitative risk teams
- assist in development of valuation methodology and implementation
- work closely with the wider global valuations control team as part of the IPV and project team
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales