A leading retail bank are looking for several react and node developers across multiple projects in London and Edinburgh.
- Microservices: Node.JS
- Containers: Kubernetes/ Docker
- Databases: Comsos DB
- Data: EDH (Hadoop), Kafka, Attunity
- Product Platform: INSISNice to have
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Hands-on experience of designing and developing micro-services, complex API integrations
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)Excellent Technical Documentation skills.
- Experience in implementing web applications in cloud environment, contribution and exposure to dev-ops and automation
Please apply now if you have the Node and React skills and banking background. If you will consider Edinburgh as a location please state when submitting your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales