Russian Speaking Project Engineer/Coordinator
Russian Speaking Project Engineer
To start within a month.
Rates per hour: £25 - £30ph
*You must have the right to live and work in the UK Visa's are not supported*
Please send an up to date CV and hourly expected rate of pay and if your are registered as a LTD or an Umbrella.
The primary purpose of this role is to work alongside and fully support the work of our Senior Project Manager, in the execution of several large scale projects.
Background in engineering eg. Mechanical Engineering degree or similar.
Professional Project Management Qualifications would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Proven knowledge and understanding of international heavy engineering projects
- Experienced in international business in the engineering field (customer and sub-contract facing)
- World-Wide business trips for technical clarification meetings with customers
Technical skills and capabilities:
Competent and knowledgeable in: -
- Heavy Engineering projects involving multiple disciplines (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, PLC and software control)
- bulk material handling would be an advantage
- project engineering and management
- knowledgeable and experienced in using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project
- knowledge of document management systems would be an advantage (E.g. Pro.File)
- generating cost budgets and profitability forecasts
- monitoring resource management (especially in-house engineering)
- generating raw data for project reports and management review
- creating, monitoring and updating time schedules/programmes
- generating and issuing enquiries to suppliers and sub-contractors
- reviewing and assessing quotations received
- manage and control documentation issue to clients, manufacturing workshops and construction site
- manage and control delivery logistic documentation
- Create and manage Equipment Label List (weights, prices, quantities, Custom Clearance numbers, etc.)
- Create and manage Equipment Supply Lists
- Issuing label lists & tags to suppliers
- Assisting site in the Q&Q checking (Quality and Quantity
- Proven experienced in:
- Managing or assisting in managing complex engineering projects
- Procurement and Supplier activities
- Data processing (budgets, document management, time schedules etc.)
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to use team members for support and knowledge/skills transfer
Able to read and understand technical drawings and documents. (knowledge of using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCad would be an advantage)
Please send an up to date CV and hourly expected rate of pay and if your are registered as a LTD or an Umbrella ASAP.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales