Sales Account Manager - North East
Are you looking for a new career challenge? Do you want to work for a company that realise their people are the key to success and as such, demonstrate their company values every day. That means they need great people who want to be part of a growing business, widening the customer base and enhancing their customers experience and expectations of us, by solving their problems on a daily basis.
Our client, a systems integrator that provide high-quality systems solutions to customers across several sectors, are looking for a Sales Account Manager to cover the North East of England.
The role -
Essential Skills You'll have a proven successful track record in sales, and will be able to
- Maintain and grow relationships with potential and current clients
- Assess and evaluate customer requirements, defining approaches for new and existing clients
- Prepare proposals and presentations for prospective and existing customers
- Closing deals and delivering your KPI's
- Strong demonstrated face to face selling experience and remote working experience
- The ability to develop long term relationships with clients
- Have excellent verbal and face to face communication skills and be well presented
- Have full driving licence
You'll have at least 5 years experience in managing a portfolio of accounts and delivering System Solution sales to those customers.
You will take home a competitive salary, health Insurance, a company laptop and mobile phone, a workplace pension and some flexible working hours with an early Friday finish.
To apply, please send an up to date CV along with your salary expectation. Please note that only applications from those eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship can be accepted.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales