Sales Engineer Liverpool Up to £30,000 + Bonus
- Are you a Sales Engineer / Engineering Graduate / Graduate Engineer who is looking to develop their career down a Commercial & Analytical path in the Engineering / Manufacturing Industry?
- Do you possess a degree in Engineering with an analytical mind for Data, Process & Logical thinking?
- Do you want to work for a Global Name in Engineered Solutions for Energy, Oil & Gas Industries?
If so, then see below
Sales Engineer (Engineered Products) Liverpool Up to £30,000 + Bonus
Huxley Engineering and a Global Name in Engineered Products for the Energy, Oil & Gas Industries are recruiting for a Sales Engineer on a permanent basis, to drive and deliver growth and business objectives for 2020 and beyond.
The Sales Engineer will have responsibility for improving ease of doing business by leading the development and implementation of both existing and new sales processes and tools. These tools will be accessible and interactive for our customers making the quotation process quick and intuitive. The Sales Engineer will manage a wide range of stakeholders including marketing, external sales, engineering, production planning whilst leaning on the internal ERP system to generate the required outputs.
You as Sales Engineer are responsible for:
- Understand customer's strategies, business plans, buying behaviours and general needs
- Establish expertise in digital marketing and sales.
- Lead the development of customer 'sale and quotation portal' with support from internal marketing, engineering, production planning and other functions as required
- Support our Proposals Teams Manager to fully exploit the analytics capabilities of new ERP system.
- Train colleagues on the use of new sales tools and analytic tools.
- Develop and implement costings and proposals to ensure the business area is aligned with customer needs and remains competitive.
Your main duties are:
- Write processes and procedures for new product quoting
- Liaise with and manage key stakeholders when writing new processes and procedures
- Propose a new product quoting structure
- Develop tools to support the quote
- Train colleagues on the use of the new tools
You as Sales Engineer should have be qualified to Degree level in an Engineering Discipline and have proven experience in:
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Engineer within an Engineered Product Environment
- Previous experience of working on web applications and portals
- Creating B2B or B2C user interfaces
- Preparing quotations for technical/manufactured/engineered products
- Develop strong working relationships with both, internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of designing and manufacturing high integrity products
For the successful Sales Engineer, a salary up to £30,000 + Bonus is on offer plus package and this Sales Engineer role is commutable from Liverpool, Southport, St Helens, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, Manchester, Warrington & Runcorn.
To be considered for this Sales Engineer role, please apply via the link below
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales