Title - SCADA Engineer
Length - 6 months
Location - South West
England IR35 - Outside
This is a software biased role that requires knowledge of Flow Computer, SCADA and PLC configuration in order to engineer working solutions on time and within budget.
There is a requirement to work within a team for each project and communication between members is key to project success.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Schneider ClearScada, Schneider Citect or other SCADA software.
* To act as Technical Support Engineer if allocated, as part of the customer support contracts with clients
* To carry out all on site installation, commissioning and maintenance activities both in UK and overseas
* S600 and Omni Flow computer Training
* Citect and Hawk SCADA Training
* Oil and Gas Metering Systems or other Industrial Control Systems using SCADA and PLCs
If you are interested please apply.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales