Senior AML ESG Compliance Officer - Asset Management
Senior AML - ESG Compliance Officer - Asset Management Company
Our client is an Asset Management company, based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a candidate who will be quickly operational and able to work independently.
In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an experimented Senior Compliance Officer, with a strong experience in AML and specialised in ESG & Sustainable Finance matters.
You will report directly to the Conducting Officer.
- Supervising AML control activities;
- Adapting the company's procedures to bring them into line with regulatory developments in the field of anti-money laundering;
- Identifying and reporting any non-compliance or suspicious activity, in accordance with European anti-money laundering legislation and regulations;
- Preparing, reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
- Identifying, evaluating and monitoring of ESG compliance risks;
- Performing oversight and due diligence on stakeholders activities;
- ESG monitoring and reporting;
- Participating to ad-hoc projects and summarising key sustainable finance related topics.
- A Master degree (ideally in Finance, Legal or economics); A specialisation in sustainable or environmental finance will be an asset;
- A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in Asset Management and sustainability / ESG will be an asset;
- Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML regulation and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Good knowledge about AIFMD and UCITS;
- English and French mandatory;
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
- Proactive, with strong analytical skills.
- Working in a successful and established International Asset Management Institution in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Skills development in an expert team;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.