Senior Analyst | Hedge Fund Operations
This is a niche opportunity for a talented individual to evolve their career within the growing Dublin investments space with large & direct exposure to Global Hedge Funds. You would be a proactive member of a high requirement team to the Middle Office and work across Multiple Asset Classes & Products.
It provides multiple growth opportunities as well as exposure to specialised and unique market areas while providing a highly competitive package and excellent training.
Key Role Requirements:
- Liaise directly with alternative investment clients in relation to operational deliverable
- Understand and maintain risk policies and best practice procedures
- Review of daily Trade, Position and Cash Reconciliations
- Support new client on boarding and fund set ups
- Support and play and active role in identifying and rolling out new operational processes
- Strong Knowledge of Hedge or Mutual Funds
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, STEM, or similar field
- 2+ years within the financial services space with exposure to derivative instruments and working reconciliations experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel) with a desire and ability to learn new systems and applications.
Why This Role?
- Be part of an industry leading global team
- Multiple opportunities for career and personal development and educational support
- Competitive salary, benefits and total package
- Working alongside with leading professionals in the global investment industry
If you are interested in learning more about this role then click APPLY to provide a copy of your CV for the direct and immediate consideration of Aran Rooney at Huxley.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.