Senior Application Support Analyst
Role title: Senior Application Support Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: 90k - 110k
Closing date: 03/06/2020
Working with an alternative as a Senior Application Support Analyst, you will support all of the businesses application (Front, Middle & Back).
This opportunity is perfect if you have experience with Cash Equity applications.
Senior Application Support Analyst role responsibilities:
- Hands on Level 1/2 support across all Cash Equity applications
- In-depth analysis of issues in conjunction with Dev and BA teams.
- Ownership of incidents from initial response to final resolution
Expert Senior Application Support Analyst knowledge required:
- Track record supporting business critical systems and an ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively in a high pressure environment.
- Experience with automated trading platforms and market side connectivity
- Solid technical base skill-set. Key areas would be Linux, Windows, Networks, SQL. Scripting languages.
Beneficial skills but not essential:
- Knowledge/recent experience with Cash Equity applications
To apply to this Senior Application Support Analyst role, please submit your CV below - please note: notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted and the start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Senior Application Support Analyst position, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales