Senior Business Analyst - Process & TOM - CONTRACT/REMOTE
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in Process, Controls & Org Design on a 6 month contract basis.
It will be £605 PAYE and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities for the role are;
Business Analyst to join the Strategic Planning and Stress Testing (SP&ST) Transformation Programme, as part of Finance Change Delivery. Part of the Process, Controls and Organisation Design (PCOD) workstream that will be responsible for the design, documentation and implementation of the target state operating model.
The role has been created to contribute to the delivery of Global Finance Change Delivery initiatives and to ensure change delivery in a globally consistent, coherent and effective manner
The role holder will develop and execute tasks that will provide the business with effective solutions that take into account Group strategy and the challenges or risks that the Group faces
The role holder will operate at an SME level and engage a wide spectrum of stakeholders across the bank. A key element of this role is to manage senior relationships in Finance, Risk and the business
The role holder will work effectively across multiple initiatives simultaneously
The Strategic Planning & Stress Testing (SP&ST) Transformation Programme will deliver a fully aligned and integrated Strategic Planning and Stress Testing function which is embedded into core Prudential and Business Management initiative
The initiative is to establish a new end-to-end Strategic Planning and Stress Testing production capability leveraging Cloud technology, delivering stream-lined processes, centralised production, a new data platform, globally standardised calculation engines, and significantly enhancing analytical capability to drive strategic decision making.
Global Finance will play a key role in this significant Change programme. This will be achieved by delivering the following outcomes:
- Optimised process, controls and organisation design. Alignment of organisational structure to simplify execution, reducing inefficiencies and increasing accountability to focus on managing outcomes and usages
- Cloud enabled forecasting capabilities with maximum automation, agility and ability to provide insightful analytics to drive decision making
- Increased capacity and culture to execute more frequent forecasting exercise to test the business at various levels and focus on understanding and implication
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience within the SP&ST function, including in-depth knowledge of the existing processes and solutions in place for stress testing and planning
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and management, including:
- Presentation of complex ideas succinctly, both verbally and in written form
- Preparation of content and presentation to governance forums and senior stakeholders
- Experience in process re-engineering, op model design, controls frameworks and runbooks
- Ability to run Global workshops with key stakeholders and elicit requirements effectively
- Generation of business requirements documentation and strong process mapping skills
- Significant experience of working with a combination of Group, Regional and in country Risk and Finance teams
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- The role holder must have a good understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques for gathering and clarifying requirements and data in complex change projects.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales