Senior Business Analyst - TOM/Process - Contract
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a Senior Business Analyst with experience on Change and process re-engineering to join them on a 6 month contract.
The role is paying £605 PAYE - Remote/London
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- Managing and executing the analysis activity within one or more of the priority programmes.
- Lead multi skilled teams responsible for the Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management activities during project delivery.
- Guiding the teams on their approach to Requirements Management and other analysis activity.
- Oversee Change Management activities spanning from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change 'product', focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment.
- Strong process re-engineering experience is highly beneficial
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales