Senior Business Analyst
A leading Australian financial institution currently has an exciting contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst.
- 6 month initial contract
- Sydney CBD location
The Senior Business Analyst will help ensure core operations are efficient across the client's product offerings, processes, systems and communications within their wealth management division.
- Ensure business needs are properly modelled, analysed, reflected and any impacts to benefits are captured and agreed.
- Identify business requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes.
- Gathers, organises and synthesizes large amounts of information from various sources to build models reflecting single source of truth.
- Documents the current and future states to identify and recommend improvements, verification and validation.
The Senior Business Analyst will be working on an insurance remediation project.
- The candidate MUST have experience in Insurance Remediation AND wealth management.
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Previous experience working wealth management systems/solutions i.e GBST composer
* Central location
* HIGH chance of extension beyond 6 months
My client values people with integrity, and an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
If you have the above experience within insurance remediation, please reach out to Brittany Arlove or contact me via https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-arlove-05b810169/
Please note full Australian working rights are required for this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.