Senior Consultant Technology Risk & Assurance
We are seeking Senior Consultants who are passionate about technology and risk assurance. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and to respond to technology risks.
Your new role
- Assisting our clients to meet their IT compliance, risk and governance obligations in a way that enhances their business objectives.
- Planning and executing the day to day activities of IT Internal Audit, IT External Audit, Emerging Technology Risk and Independent IT Project Assurance engagements for clients.
- Work closely with high performing multi-skilled teams
- Improving our clients' understanding and management of risk in technology through designing and implementing effective controls over technology assets
- Enhancing our clients' business resilience
- Supervising junior staff to deliver the appropriate outcomes
- Developing your Advisory skills in a range of technology services such as IT strategy, governance, sourcing, security and resilience.
You bring to the role
- A minimum of 2.5 years' experience in any of the following areas: IT internal or external audit, assurance, risk management, project management or advisory
- Demonstrated client service excellence and the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior management
- A tertiary qualification (preferably accounting, commerce, information systems, IT or related)
- Post-grad qualifications such as CISA/CIA/CRISC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
If interested please call Matthew on 0282512110 or apply directly with a MS Word formatted CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.