Senior Digital Business Analyst
One of our key clients has a requirement for a Senior Digital Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will analyse and map the digital transformation for a Leading Insurance Organisation. You will facilitate workshops, liaise with vendors and other stakeholders to innovate the business' digital portfolio with cutting edge technology.
- Rewarding day rate
- Work across an innovate digital program
- Fantastic CBD location
- Work at one of Australia's leading Insurance Organisations
Experience working in the insurance claims space is highly regarded
This Senior Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for the conceptual development and ideation of the organisations innovations by liaising with a broad audience of stakeholders including: vendors, UX/UI designers, architects and business stakeholders. The successful candidate will have strong communications skills, high stakeholder engagement and extensive experience in the digital space having worked across a number of innovative programs.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
- Identify business challenges, opportunities for innovation and project ideations
- Work with the business and technical stakeholders to enhance and optimise the current digital applications
- Conduct and facilitate requirements gathering workshops with both business and technical stakeholders
- Developing business requirements documents and other project artefacts
- Creating process maps and designing the as/is to/be processes
- Support in vendor decision making
- 10+ years as a Business Analyst in the project space
- Experience in the digital space working with UX/UI Designers, Solution Architects etc
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Brittany Arlove on 02 9285 1000. Please note full Australian working rights required for this role and minimum 3 years local experience.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.