Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work on the next generation of specialised equipment supplied into the rapidly expanding industry of additive manufacturing (metal 3D printing) from their head office in East Sussex.
Working within the engineering team, the Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design and support of the Electrical power and control systems for their latest machines. You would be involved in the full lifecycle of projects from writing initial specifications through to producing electrical designs and some involvement in the commissioning. The company are a family business who have become a market leader in this sector with over 30 years of experience, seeing rapid growth over recent years due to the huge expansion in their target market.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Electrical system design using AutoCad Electrical - 3 Phase and Single Phase power, 24 VDC, 4-20mA, 0-10 VDC
- Electrical design of Control Systems
- Detailed design and specification for manufacture
- Modular design of systems for cost saving and ease of installation
- Experience of the following is not essential but could help to support an application: Data loggers (Eurotherm), Machinery directive, Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EMC Testing, ATEX Equipment, CE
- The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree equivalent or higher qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a Design Team within a small and growing private company, liaising with other departmental teams up to and including Director level
This position will offer you the opportunity to work for a business where you will have a significant impact and influence over what is delivered. This is an easy-going environment within a company which is experiencing sustained success and values development & innovation.
The package will include salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus private health insurance and profit-sharing bonus scheme. If you would be interested then please reply for more information, or to be considered.
This position is commutable from Brighton, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Hastings.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales