Senior Electrical Design Engineer
What happens when the daily routine becomes a bit too routine?
Do you want to put the spark back into your electrical design work?
A great career opportunity is available for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a leading business where every single project is bespoke and unique.
You will be working in Chesterfield as part of a relaxed and friendly team, with a good degree of autonomy to manage your own workload. There is good scope for career progression and investment in development.
- Experience Designing Test Equipment, automation or control systems.
- Experience of panel, cabinet and rack layout and design
- Ability to Create Schematic Drawings and Diagrams.
- Experience of System Test and Fault Finding
- Electrical Design to Complete System Level.
- Proven track record of electrical design and engineering.
- Ability to create engineering drawings.
- Ability to create complete system level designs.
- Solid ability to work to tight timescales to deliver projects on time.
- Able to interpret customer requirements.
This role will offer you a generous salary depending upon experience, plus a company health plan. So if you have experience in electrical design and are interested in a role in which you'll never work on the same project twice then please reply to be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales