Senior Financial Accountant
I am recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant in Consultancy that will require an individual who can provide solutions across four global finance functions:
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Accounting Advisory
- Effective Financial Reporting
- Business Process Outsourcing
The company is one of the fastest growing professional services firm in the world and offer great opportunities for their employees to further their career. The role is based in Cork City.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP for several international entities
- Reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP accounting and own the local stat audits for relevant entities
- Income statement and balance sheet review, including variance analysis
- Working direct with clients to optimise business functions including projects in relation to the financial statement process and review and remediation of business processes
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data
- Assisting on various ad hoc projects as required by the client
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with client representatives
- Liaising with auditors
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA or ACA or equivalent IFAC qualification
- Proficient Accountant with a strong knowledge and understanding of IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments (US GAAP, SOX)
- Strong computer skills - advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to resolve issues as they arise
- SAP or alternative ERP experience is desirable
If you are interested in the role please apply today for further details. If you're unsure, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.