Senior Hardware/Power Electronics Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join a brand new Engineering Team in the North East is now available and you could be a part of this! The company have excellent financial backing with over 300 Million revenue as a group and have other sites in the UK as well as overseas. Your Role as Senior Electronics Engineer will be to design prototype test and trouble electronic systems and assemblies. You will also be defining the methods, operating and sequences for qualification testing of components assemblies and products.
As their Senior Electronics Engineer you will be joining the company at a critical time and follow the V-model including requirements capture and verification. If you would like to hear more please do not hesitate interview slots are available and the salary, benefits and opportunities with this company are not to be missed!
Core Skills/Experience include:
- 5 years+ Power Electronics/Motor Controllers
- Design of high current Motor controllers or similar
- Experience of designing on time and to budget
- Knowledge of PCB layout and schematic
- Knowledge of circuit analysis, simulation and design
Your Role/Responsibilities will include:-
- Design and debug power electronic circuits, components and PCB assemblies for new and existing products
- Going through the full product life cycle.
- Work within a design team to complete assigned objectives.
I appreciate you may not have everything listed but if you feel this role would be a good match please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Alternatively if you know someone that this would be a good match for I am able to offer a referral fee. I look forward to discussing the company and projects with you that you could be a part of!
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales