Senior Hardware/Systems Architect
A Brand new centre of excellence for R&D are looking to establish their core team to work on new and exciting technology so don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this!! My client is now recruiting for a Senior Hardware/Systems Architect to play a key role on a global scale involved in the networking industry! This role will be a key role aligned with the success of the business and ideally you will have experience within a networking environment or similar.
As their Senior Systems Architect you will be working alongside various disciplines right from conception through to design and manufacture leasing with clients and be responsible for driving their innovative products! You role will include product definition, design, implementation and test, so the full product cycle and be able to contribute innovative ideas on how this should be done! You will be responsible for the system architecture of their RF and Antenna product and core skills experience are listed below:-
Core Experience include:-
- System/Hardware Architecture
- Wireless/Telecoms/Networking experience
- Defining the Hardware networking solutions
- Writing specification and leading of software and hardware to ensure this is adhered to.
- Leasing with customers and supporting clients
- Defining and leading technically the system architecture requirements and processes with discipline Leaders across RF/Software/Firmware & Hardware
Core technical Abilities you will have had experience with include:-
- Extensive experience with communication protocols
- Medium Access Control, Internet Protocol Suite
- Application layer protocols for IOT/Cloud: DNS, DHCP, UDP/TCP, IPv4/IPv6, 6LoWPAN, CoAP
- Specialist in networking system aspects, storage management, restful API, QoS, Carrier Ethernet, 3GPP, Mobile Backhaul, SIP, MPLS and NMS systems including reporting systems.
Desirable Skills include:-
- Experience with mobile backhaul development
- Implementation of Software and Hardware
- Experience with IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging, VLAN & VLAN stacking, MEF 9, 14 and 21 compliant Ethernet services, Link aggregation: LAG and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad), Ethernet Ring Protection Switching: ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, Link state propagation
I appreciate that you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable and would like have a discussion I would be keen to hear from you! Alternatively if you know someone that would be suitable I can also offer a referral fee.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales