Senior IIB Developer
We are seeking an experienced Integration specialist to provide development and support for the application integration requirements.
This is an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend in Sydney CBD to commence in Mid November.
The role will involve working within the Digital Portfolio for all enterprise integration activities. You will be responsible for providing technical oversight, development and deployment across complex integration solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
Integration implementation experience, exposure to:
- IBM API Connect
- IBM Datapower
- IIB (v.10)
- IBM MQ(v.8 or higher)
- Development/Build Tools: Swagger/JIRA, Confluence
- DevOps/Infrastructure - CI/CD frameworks
- Experience of operating service bus and gateway infrastructure
- XML, JAVA SOAP, REST JMS and related technologies
- Integration Design Experience:
- APIs - Rest, Web Services
- Services and service contracts
- Interfaces and interface contracts
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Performance engineering
- Caching strategies
- Octopus Deploy (or other tools such as Chef/Puppet/Anisble)
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply below with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a chat about the role. Alternatively you can contact James on 0282512117
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.