Senior Mechanical Design - Machined components
Permanent opportunity - Somerset - Senior Mechanical design engineer
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for a Senior Mechanical design engineer, to join a new and forward thinking start-up company based in somerset.
Where you will take control of all the Mechanical design function, They are looking for someone with the willingness to join a small but growing team, that will be creating complex component for a wide-range of industries.
You'll be part of company that really prides themselves of the quality of work and designs that they produce.
This position will allow you to be hands on and work with some really fantastic people but at the same time allowing you to build something of your own, as you will be taking full ownership of the designs and system's.
Essential skills/ experience:
- Experience in machined metal components
- Experience in high pressure die casting
- Experience in 3D modelling and 2D technical drawings
- Experience in conceptual design, designing for manufacture and assemblies
- Experience in plastic injection moulding
- Degree qualified in Engineering or HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive industry experience
Salary ranges £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales