Senior Mechanical Design Role, Machinery design, Peterborough
Senior Mechanical Design Role, Machinery design, Peterborough, £42,000
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for one of their clients in the Peterborough area who specialise in the design and build for special purpose machinery within a niche industry sector.
This role is ideal for an experience mechanical design engineer who has experience in design of special purpose equipment or machinery.
If you have experience in any of the below areas please contact us today.
A highly motivated, confident and dedicated professional.
- Currently in a key role within a design team.
- Competent in the use of 3D design and ERP business systems.
- An innovative engineer with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Able to work alone or as a member of a design team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good PC literacy skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ideally experience in the design of special purpose equipment and/or machinery would be an advantage but not essential.
- Able to travel both within the UK and throughout the world.
Salary will be up to £42,000 depending on experience, please send your up to date CV ASAP for review.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales