Senior National Account Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your food and beverage career? Are you a Food and Beverage Account Manager with limited progression opportunities? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you...
Huxley are currently recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager on behalf of a leading supplier of fresh produce goods to major retailers across the UK. You will be responsible for managing one of the businesses largest and most exciting customer relationships. Our client are a global group with headquarters in the North of London and this will be both an office and field based role.
We are seeking a forward thinking National Account Manager who can drive growth and develop the customer relationship even further. Do you have the following?
- Minimum of 3 years account/sales management experience in food and beverage manufacturing
- Worked with or sold into major retail accounts such as Asda/Morrisons/Tesco/Waitrose
- Prior experience in fresh produce/short shelf life products
- Ability to operate in a fast paced family run business and work with a great team to drive success
- Located within a commutable distance of the North London area
In addition to managing over £50 Million in annual revenue, you will have the chance to develop and lead a small team, so prior management experience is ideal but not essential.
If you are interested in being considered for this exciting opportunity and have the above skill set then please apply.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales