Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer Banking London Corvil
New opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join my banking client in London
- Title: Senior Network Engineer
- Location: Canary Wharf London
- Salary AVP & VP Positions available- all permanent
- Flexible working options available
- Main technology: Corvil
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join this investment banking client as they invest in their high calibre networking team
You will be responsible to manage, monitor, and maintain the global Corvil plant. This includes installation, configuration and daily maintenance of the CNEs that are in production across multiple business units. Advanced configuration of channels will be required to meet business unit requirements.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you will evaluate, design and implement solutions in support of the global low latency, high-speed trading plant. Working with the latest technologies across the entirety of financial products and leveraging industry knowledge and technical trends, this role really is a career maker
- An excellent knowledge of data networking principles as well as high level of skill operation various network management systems.
- Expert level abilities in configuration and management of all Corvil platforms
- Strong ability to decode packet captures to help identify network and application issues.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, can you please send a CV through?
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales